- In collaboration with Social Care Services and Third Sector Agencies, our organisation shall become aware of cases of deprivation, and - guided by these Services and Agencies - determine how best to alleviate poverty's effects therein.
- Through a range of fund-raising initiatives, we shall endeavour to secure the necessary funds.
Delivery of activities
- The strategy for delivering assistance will be determined in conjunction with the appropriate Services and Agencies.
- The scope of assistance we shall provide will include:
- provide holidays for as many families as possible
Guests will travel by Western Ferries from McInroy's Point Gourock to Hunters Quay experiencing the scenic beauty of the Cowal Peninsula on the 20 minutes crossing.
With a regular service, early morning to late at night, 'You'll be there before you know it.'
Hunters Quay Holiday Village
This 5* Scottish tourism award winning park is situated in an elevated position with spectacular views overlooking the Argyllshire hills and Firth of Clyde. Hunters Quay Holiday Village is in a dream location only 2 miles north of the seaside town of Dunoon.
Set in 185 acres of landscaped grounds are modern and comfortable self catering caravans and lodges, some of which include an outdoor hot tub! Offering a superb range of all weather facilities in a magnificent leisure complex, this five star holiday village promises plenty of fun. Swim in one of two fabulous indoor heated pools complete with Sea Scooters and WaterWalkerz, or try your hand at Archery, Raft Building, Aeroball or our Climbing Wall. All part of our new and exclusive Go Active breaks which make Hunters Quay the perfect family holiday destination.