- In collaboration with Social Care Services and Third Sector Agencies, our organisation shall become aware of cases of deprivation, and - guided by these Services and Agencies - determine how best to alleviate poverty's effects therein.
- Through a range of fund-raising initiatives, we shall endeavour to secure the necessary funds.
Delivery of activities
- The strategy for delivering assistance will be determined in conjunction with the appropriate Services and Agencies.
- The scope of assistance we shall provide will include:
- provide holidays for as many families as possible
We collaborate with the following organisations
in our area to deliver the activities
Privately owned, the short ferry crossing between Hunter's Quay (Dunoon) and McInroy's Point (Gourock) was started in 1973 by Western Ferries (Argyll) Limited.
Today the Company operates a fleet of 4 modern roll-on roll-off passengers and vehicle ferries on the route, giving a carrying capacity (in each direction) of approximately 160 cars per hour.
With a regular and frequent service delivering nearly 32,000 sailings, early morning to late at night, 365 days a year:
'You'll be there before you know it'
Western Ferries (Clyde) Limited
Hunters Quay Holiday Village
This 5* Scottish tourism award winning park is situated in an elevated position with spectacular views overlooking the Argyllshire hills and Firth of Clyde. Hunters Quay Holiday Village is in a dream location only 2 miles north of the seaside town of Dunoon.
Set in 185 acres of landscaped grounds are modern and comfortable self catering caravans and lodges, some of which include an outdoor hot tub! Offering a superb range of all weather facilities in a magnificent leisure complex, this five star holiday village promises plenty of fun. Swim in one of two fabulous indoor heated pools complete with Sea Scooters and WaterWalkerz, or try your hand at Archery, Raft Building, Aeroball or our Climbing Wall. All part of our new and exclusive Go Active breaks which make Hunters Quay the perfect family holiday destination.